5. If a spill occurs, soak up the bulk liquid promptly. Mist the affected area with hardwood floor cleaner and clean with the mop.
6. Cleaning your hardwood floors once every 1-2 weeks is recommended. Frequency for general cleaning depends on the amount of traffic on your floors.
7. Replace pad on mop as one becomes soiled. Most pads are machine washable and reusable.
8. Place feet protectors on all feet of furniture. Cutting bottom of chair legs straight helps keep the chairs from digging into the floors.
9. Use area rugs on high traffic pathways. Rugs should allow the floor to "breathe". Avoid rugs with rubber backing or other non-ventilating material. Keep in mind that where rugs are placed, the flooring under the rug may fade or darken depending on wood species.
IMPORTANT: Room temperature should stay around 70 degrees, with humidity level between 30%-50%